The School Board Agenda is always posted at https://perhamschools.org/district/.
Chicken Alfredo – Broccoli – Breadstick
Every Day: Pizza, Deli Sandwiches & Salads, Low Fat Milk Choices, Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Bar
For the monthly menu you can look on the Perham School Website.
During Closing: Elsa Brandvold, Taylor Dombeck, Mariah Gruette, Randy Israelson, Dulce Chavez, Emily Welte, Hailey Niehaus, Gunner Lillis, Faith Kalina, Yiatao Jin, Thea Hanson, Elizabeth Ganske, Molly Krause, Isabel Duckwitz
• There will NOT be Targeted Services this week.
• 5/6 Spring Baseball information sheets are available in the office.
• To be,…or not to be….in PWMS One-Act Play….That…is the question!
Acting provides young adults with more than just fun: Avail for 7/8 graders.
1. Young Actors learn to be adaptable
2. Young Actors gain self-confidence
3. Acting boosts public speaking skills
4. Acting fosters group relationships
5. Friendships formed during acting can last a lifetime
PWMS One-Act play rehearsals will begin Tuesday, April 7th with a production planned for the 2nd week in May. Rehearsal days will be Mon/Tue/Thur 3:30-5.
Sign up today in the office to be a part of the newest, coolest activity in the Middle School!
PWMS One-Act Play Director
• Reminder that spring is coming and the weather is getting warmer. We still need to be wearing appropriate clothing. You may be asked to change if you do not have the appropriate clothing on.
• Hot Shot sign up and information sheet are in the office if you are interested.
• Interested in joining Just For Kix? Spring sessions are open for enrollment now. Stop in the office for a flyer.
• Just a reminder that there are no video games with guns, bombs, and killing allowed Anywhere in the school.
• Targeted Service/After School Study Hall will run Monday thru Thursday after school until 5:00pm. All meet in Mrs. Stromstad’s room.
• During morning and lunch inside recess please do not kick volleyballs or any kind of balls for that matter in the gym!
• Please remember to have a signed note when coming to the health office.
• Students with an outstanding lunch balance please do not take the a la carte items or extra lunch items.
• Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast.
Please remember to have a signed note when coming t the health office.
Reminder to Students about not using the headsets in the Library and only appropriate games can be played – No violence, guns, war, blood, bombs, etc.
Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast!
Just a reminder to all students that the office is NOT a bank and has no change!
The phone in the PWMS office is for emergency use only. Please plan accordingly!
• March 18 – March 29 No School
• April 10 thru 13 – No School – Easter Break
• May 22 – 8th Grade Celebration – 1:00pm
• May 22 – Last Day of School
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573