Visit our School Website at www.perhamschools.org to see updates and news within our schools!
MONDAY: Black/Day 3
TUESDAY: Gold/Day 1
WEDNESDAY: Black/Day 2
THURSDAY: Gold/Day 3
FRIDAY: Black/ Day 1
MONDAY: Alexander Langen, Coltyn Papenfuss, Avianna Wimmer
TUESDAY: Paige Burke, Colton Mayfield, Patrick Wiley
WEDNESDAY: Annaliese Simenson
THURSDAY: Urijah Lafountain, Allison Villanueva
FRIDAY: Lexi Dalbec
WEEKEND: Yael Alvidrez, Ashtyn Kunza, Cason Sazama, Kelli Stoll
MONDAY: Cold Cereal, Cheese Stick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
TUESDAY: Mini Bagel Bites, Fruit, Juice, Milk
WEDNESDAY: Cold Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Juice, Milk
THURSDAY: Breakfast Wrap, Fruit, Juice, Milk
FRIDAY: Cold Cereal, Cheese Stick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
NOTE: For an alternate lunch a cold sandwich is served everyday.
MONDAY: Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap, Corn, Fruit, Milk
TUESDAY: Mac & Cheese, Broccoli/Ranch, Pretzel Stick, Fruit, Milk
WEDNESDAY: Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Carrots/Ranch, Fruit, Milk
THURSDAY: Lasagna Roll Up, Breadstick, Green Beans, Fruit, Milk
FRIDAY: Cheeseburger, Smiley Potatoes, Carrots/Ranch, Fruit, Milk
Long-Term Substitute Lead Cook at Prairie Wind Middle School to assist in performing functions of the Food Service Department including meal preparation, set-out and clean-up of Food Service equipment, facilities and inventory maintenance.
1. Knowledge of District policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge of current Child National Nutritional standards.
3. Ability to operate commercial kitchen equipment.
4. Skilled in reading and interpreting documents such as common safety guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
5. Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
6. Ability to communicate with students, co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
7. Ability to effectively function as a team player.
8. High School graduate or equivalent.
Long-term substitute position at Prairie Wind Middle School from November 16 until approximately December 23; 7.5 hours per day/5 days per week (5:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.). There is a possibility this may turn into a permanent position. Application Procedure Apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/perham/online. Applications are also available in the District Office or by contacting Krystal Boyd at email@example.com.
End of 1st Trimester
No School/Staff Development Day
No School/Thanksgiving Break
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573