Visit our School Website at www.perhamschools.org to see updates and news within our schools!
Monday: Black/Day 3
Tuesday: Gold/Day 1
Wednesday: Black/Day 2
Thursday: Gold/Day 3
Friday: Black/Day 1
MONDAY: Samuel Lammers, Leah Langner, Quinn Sailer, Faith Wokasch(Staff)
TUESDAY: Nicholas Willie
WEDNESDAY: No Birthdays
THURSDAY: Katelyn Schmitz(Staff)
FRIDAY: Jefferson Johnson
Weekend: Dustin Douglas, Diana Guzman, Kennedy Rutten
Monday: Cold Cereal, Cheese Stick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tuesday: Bagel, Cream Cheese, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Wednesday: Cereal, Gold Fish, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Thursday: Mini Waffles/Syrup, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Friday: Cold Cereal, Cheese Stick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Monday: Chicken Patty/Bun, Carrots/Ranch, Caesar Salad, Fruit, Milk
Tuesday: Turkey Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Dinner Roll, Fruit, Milk
Wednesday: Mini Waffles/Syrup, Sausage Links, Roundabouts, Fruit, Milk
Thursday: Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Breadstick, Carrots/Ranch, Fruit, Milk
Friday: Pizza, Corn, Fruit, Milk
Long-Term Substitute Lead Cook at Prairie Wind Middle School to assist in performing functions of the Food Service Department including meal preparation, set-out and clean-up of Food Service equipment, facilities and inventory maintenance.
1. Knowledge of District policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge of current Child National Nutritional standards.
3. Ability to operate commercial kitchen equipment.
4. Skilled in reading and interpreting documents such as common safety guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
5. Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
6. Ability to communicate with students, co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
7. Ability to effectively function as a team player.
8. High School graduate or equivalent.
Long-term substitute position at Prairie Wind Middle School from November 16 until approximately December 23; 7.5 hours per day/5 days per week (5:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.). There is a possibility this may turn into a permanent position. Application Procedure Apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/perham/online. Applications are also available in the District Office or by contacting Krystal Boyd at email@example.com.
End of 2nd Trimester
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573