Graduating Class of 2021
Our entire District 549 Staff would like to congratulate each of you on your Graduation from Perham High School. We are incredibly proud of each of you and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
Please review some details that we are respectfully asking of all families for the Graduation Ceremony. The items listed below are all in compliance with the MN Safeschools regulations that we are aligned to Indoor Events.
- All Graduates are to submit their Guest List which consists of 6 guests.
- Graduates that have a family member that is handicapped or needs preferred seating due to a medical condition please confirm with Tanya Beachy.
- SEATING IN THE HIVE: The Safe Schools guidelines asked that we conform to the seating regulations that require Social Distancing, Masks are required for all guests, and we ask that you DO NOT sit where there is BLUE TAPE. Any space without BLUE TAPE defines a space for a family.
- REGISTRATION: Families are to park in the guest parking lot and ENTER at DOOR 1 of Perham High School. As families enter there will be 3 tables set up by alphabetical order in which each family will check in by the Graduates last name.
- GRADUATES: Reminder that we ask that you are present 30 minutes prior to the Ceremony starting. Graduates are asked to Enter Door 1 and then will make their way to the Activities Highway.
Again, Congratulations to the Class of 2021 and to each of their families.
Mr. Ehren Zimmerman
Perham High School
Leave a Comment