Dear: Perham-Dent Families
Independent School District 549 will be hosting a Flu Clinic on Oct. 19 at the Old Gymnasium/Cafeteria of the Heart of the Lakes Elementary School. The clinic will take place from 2:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
This clinic is for students, staff and families of the ISD 549 School District. All appointments are to be scheduled online for this clinic. People can register by visiting by clicking here or by using the QR code on the attached flyer.
Otter Tail County Public Health is putting on the Perham Flu Clinic and reminds people of these following items for the clinic.
- If you have had a known exposure to COVID-19 or you are currently in quarantine for a known exposure to COVID-19 you will need to reschedule your appointment. You can reschedule your appointment by calling the Public Health Office at 218-998-8320.
- Masks are required during Vaccination Clinics.
- Bring a copy of your Insurance Card with you
- Since this is a school clinic: A parent/guardian is required to be present for all kids fourth grade and below to receive their vaccination.
- Participants are asked to enter the HOTL Perham Flu Clinic by using Door 15, which is located near the portable classrooms.
Please see the flyer for more information and to register via the QR code for this Flu Clinic on Oct. 19 by clicking here.