The School Board Agenda is always posted at http://perhamschools.org/district/.
Popcorn Chicken – Potato Rounds – Dinner Roll
Every Day: Pizza, Deli Sandwiches & Salads, Low Fat Milk Choices, Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Bar
Kadin Anderson, Easton Kennedy
Over the weekend: Bodi Engebretson, Mason Israelson
• Welcome to Matthew (7th) and Selena Reich (8th) coming to Minnesota from California!
• Congrats to the following qualifiers for the Geography Bee that will be held on Jan. 7th at 6:30. 7th Graders Jaxon Bain, Owen Nelson, Fallon Lowell, and Emily Reed qualified as well as 8th Graders Trisha Crews, Ben Hoppe, Alex Nash, Evan Kovash, Jack Birkeland, Jackson Brown, Easton Stewart, LaVonne Lindberg, Gracie Edwards, Haven Roth, Molly Pearson and Aspen Theil. They will all be competing to be the PWMS Geography Bee Champ.
• All 7/8 Choir Students eat lunch first on Monday and load the bus to the auditorium at 12:30 pm for their concert prep.
• Monday, December 21st – 7-12 Christmas Choir Concert at 7 pm at the Perham Auditorium
• There will be a short team Speech practice after school today.
• 8th grade Boys Basketball Players need to get your registration forms turned into Mr Cresap ASAP!
• 6th Grade Girls Basketball Players interested in the Travel Squad please stop in the office for more information.
• All Boys Basketball Players Must turn in their candy bar money this week!
• Combined Choir rehearsal on Friday this week – all Choir students need to attend to prep for their concert.
• FILL THE YETTI! The Yeti will be here this Friday to pick up all the non-perishable goods. Let’s fill it up!
• 5th/6th grade basketball there will be no practice on next Monday December 17th!!!
• Targeted Service/After School Study Hall will run Monday thru Thursday after school until 5:00pm. All meet in Mrs. Stromstad’s room.
• Please remember to have a signed note when coming to the health office.
• Students with an outstanding lunch balance please do not take the a la carte items or extra lunch items.
• Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast.
Please remember to have a signed note when coming t the health office.
Reminder to Students about not using the headsets in the Library and only appropriate games can be played – No violence, guns, war, blood, bombs, etc.
Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast!
Just a reminder to all students that the office is NOT a bank and has no change!
The phone in the PWMS office is for emergency use only. Please plan accordingly!
• Boys Basketball: VS. Breckenridge. JV- 6:00 @ The Hive, C game – 6:00 @ PWMS, Varsity – 7:30 @ The Hive
• Swing Choir: Caroling around Perham 10am
• Choir: Concert rehearsal at auditorium @ 2pm
Over the weekend:
• Gymnastics: Girls Varsity Invitational @ St Cloud Tech HS 9am
• Patrick Murphy – My Hometown Concert @ PHS Hive 6pm
: GO JACKETS!!!!!! http://www.holconference.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?school_id=37
• Christmas Choir Concert Monday Dec 17th 7pm at the Perham auditorium
• Christmas Break – Dec 24 – Jan1