The School Board Agenda is always posted at http://perhamschools.org/district/.
Hot Ham and Cheese – Scalloped Potatoes
Every Day: Pizza, Deli Sandwiches & Salads, Low Fat Milk Choices, Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Bar
For the monthly menu you can look on the Perham School Website.
Stella Strong, Lola Strong, Clodarl Seeman
• 7th and 8th grade girls basketball will start next TUESDAY, October 22nd from 3:30-5:00.
• LAPS: Regristration Oct 21 5-7 at the PACC, Practices M,T, TH beginning Nov 18th 5-6:30
• Girls 5th thru 7th grade: Interested in Yoga? A monthly workshop series running on Sundays from 1-3pm, October thru May. The cost is $20 per session or $150 if paid in full. For details and/or to register visit: www.rwyoga.com/thepowerofme or call 218-325-0234. Information sheet in the PWMS office.
• Patriot’s Pen is a youth essay contest sponsored by the VFW open to 6th thru 8th grade students. If interested in participating in this essay contest 6th graders see your 6th grade teacher, 7th graders please see Mrs. Braukmann and 8th graders see Mrs. Januszewski. The Essay theme/topic this year is “What Makes America Great.” Forms also available in PWMS Office. Due date is Oct 31.
• Just a reminder that there are no video games with guns, bombs, and killing allowed Anywhere in the school.
• Targeted Service/After School Study Hall will run Monday thru Thursday after school until 5:00pm. All meet in Mrs. Stromstad’s room.
• During morning and lunch inside recess please do not kick volleyballs or any kind of balls for that matter in the gym!
• Please remember to have a signed note when coming to the health office.
• Students with an outstanding lunch balance please do not take the a la carte items or extra lunch items.
• Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast.
Please remember to have a signed note when coming t the health office.
Reminder to Students about not using the headsets in the Library and only appropriate games can be played – No violence, guns, war, blood, bombs, etc.
Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast!
Just a reminder to all students that the office is NOT a bank and has no change!
The phone in the PWMS office is for emergency use only. Please plan accordingly!
• Tennis: Girls Sectional Tourny @ Courts Plus in Fargo
• Football: Varsity @ Detroit Lakes 7:00
• October 17 & 18 – No School, MEA Break
• November 21 – Flu Shot Clinic
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573