The School Board Agenda is always posted at http://perhamschools.org/district/.
Sloppy Joe – Baked Beans – Tater Rounds
Every Day: Pizza, Deli Sandwiches & Salads, Low Fat Milk Choices, Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Bar
For the monthly menu you can look on the Perham School Website.
Over the weekend: Layton Larson, Aspen Rohde, Addison Ostlund, Carter Zachariason
• Any girls interested in playing softball this Spring, stop by the office and pick up a Softball Interest letter
• Just a reminder that there are no video games with guns, bombs, and killing allowed Anywhere in the school.
• Targeted Service/After School Study Hall will run Monday thru Thursday after school until 5:00pm. All meet in Mrs. Stromstad’s room.
• During morning and lunch inside recess please do not kick volleyballs or any kind of balls for that matter in the gym!
• Please remember to have a signed note when coming to the health office.
• Students with an outstanding lunch balance please do not take the a la carte items or extra lunch items.
• Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast.
Please remember to have a signed note when coming t the health office.
Reminder to Students about not using the headsets in the Library and only appropriate games can be played – No violence, guns, war, blood, bombs, etc.
Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast!
Just a reminder to all students that the office is NOT a bank and has no change!
The phone in the PWMS office is for emergency use only. Please plan accordingly!
• Speech: Overnight at Marshall
• Girls Basketball: vs Breckenridge C/JV 6:00, PWMS/PHS, Varsity PHS 7:30
Over the weekend:
• Band: Honor band 9-12 at Bemidji State University
• Gymnastics: At Melrose Area HS
• Wrestling: Varsity conference tourney at Glyndon
• Boys Basketball: C tourney at Barnesville HS 9:00
• Boys Hockey: Kittson County Central vs TBA @ TBA 3:00
• Speech: At Fergus Falls
• February 14 – No School (Staff Development)
• February 20 – PWMS Conferences @ 3:30 to 7:00
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573