The School Board Agenda is always posted at http://perhamschools.org/district/.
Breakfast for Lunch
Every Day: Pizza, Deli Sandwiches & Salads, Low Fat Milk Choices, Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Bar
For the monthly menu you can look on the Perham School Website.
Logan Guck, Roman Willis
Over the Weekend: Angelina Nicholas
• Ice Fishing peeps should meet in the music lab at 12:15!
• Bake Sale! If you have a sweet tooth there will be goodies for sale Today during advisory in the cafeteria! This is a Speech fundraiser.
• If you are attending the following for exploratories, you need a permission slip to leave campus. Skiing, Ice fishing, curling, bowling, Humane Society, Incinerator Tour, Escape Room, MN Sign Making, Rollerskating, Willow Bookstore and Swimming. Please also remember the fees for each of your sessions. DL MTN needs to fill out form on MOODLE!
• If are attending Curling with Mrs. Kovash for your exploratory and have your permission slip/money, bring it to room 804.
• All students going ice fishing need to turn their permission slips and $1.00 in to Mr. Hanson or Mr. Hendrickson ASAP.
• Mr. Butenhoff has information about Summer Exploritory Classes for middle and high school students at MSUM. There are a vast number of offerings. Ranging from Art classes to Lego Robotics to Flora and Fauna to NASA Space Camp to 3D Video Game Design. Any students who would like information stop in the ART Room and ask Mr.B.
• Perham Hot Shots Clay Target Team informational meeting. Monday Feb 18 at 7pm at the 1st floor break out room at the High School. Hot Shots is for 6-12 grades. If you are interested, please pick up an informational sheet in the office.
• Any 7/8 grade boys interested in playing golf this spring please stop by and see Mr. Belka.
• The DNR is sponsoring the annual Jr Duck Stamp contest. The contest is open to all students grades K-12. Contest Levels are K-3rd, 4th-6th grade, 7-9th grade and 10th-12th grades. First, Second and Third place with Honorable Mention Awards are presented at all levels, with the top winners receiving cash awards.
Image can be done in any 2D medium except Photos or Computer Generated. Size must be 9×12 and Horizontal in view. No name or initials, lettering on the front. Must have an eligible waterfowl subject from species list. Check the website for list of species. Deadline is March 15th.
Any questions or need help getting started see Mr. Butenhoff in the Art Room.
• Just a reminder that there are no video games with guns, bombs, and killing allowed Anywhere in the school.
• Targeted Service/After School Study Hall will run Monday thru Thursday after school until 5:00pm. All meet in Mrs. Stromstad’s room.
• During morning and lunch inside recess please do not kick volleyballs or any kind balls for that matter in the gym!
• Please remember to have a signed note when coming to the health office.
• Students with an outstanding lunch balance please do not take the a la carte items or extra lunch items.
• Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast.
Please remember to have a signed note when coming t the health office.
Reminder to Students about not using the headsets in the Library and only appropriate games can be played – No violence, guns, war, blood, bombs, etc.
Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast!
Just a reminder to all students that the office is NOT a bank and has no change!
The phone in the PWMS office is for emergency use only. Please plan accordingly!
• Boys Hockey: vs Little Falls at Kent Freeman Arena, DL. JV-515, Varsity-730
• Boys Basketball: vs Hawley at The Hive. C/JV-6pm, Varsity-7:30
Friday: Boys Hockey @ Red Lake Falls 7pm
Speech @ Eastview 8am overnight
Boys Basketball @ Thief River Falls C/JV-6pm, Varsity-7:30
Girls Basketball @ Hawley C/JV-6pm, Varsity-7:30
Gymnastics @ PHS Sectional Tourny 8am
Wrestling @ Thief River Falls Ralph Engelstad Arena 11am
• February 15 – No School