The School Board Agenda is always posted at http://perhamschools.org/district/.
Every Day: Pizza, Deli Sandwiches & Salads, Low Fat Milk Choices, Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Bar
For the monthly menu you can look on the Perham School Website.
Summer School starts June 3 – 27th. Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 12:00pm.
• Just a reminder that there are no video games with guns, bombs, and killing allowed Anywhere in the school.
• Targeted Service/After School Study Hall will run Monday thru Thursday after school until 5:00pm. All meet in Mrs. Stromstad’s room.
• During morning and lunch inside recess please do not kick volleyballs or any kind of balls for that matter in the gym!
• Please remember to have a signed note when coming to the health office.
• Students with an outstanding lunch balance please do not take the a la carte items or extra lunch items.
• Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast.
Please remember to have a signed note when coming t the health office.
Reminder to Students about not using the headsets in the Library and only appropriate games can be played – No violence, guns, war, blood, bombs, etc.
Just a reminder that breakfast is free to all our students. So feel free to eat breakfast!
Just a reminder to all students that the office is NOT a bank and has no change!
The phone in the PWMS office is for emergency use only. Please plan accordingly!
June 3 – 27th – Summer School
Tues Sept 3 – First Day of School 2019-20
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573