The key points of the clinic are as follows:
- All people 6 months and older should be vaccinated yearly with the influenza (flu)
- Influenza (flu) is caused by viruses that infect the lungs, nose, and throat. This is very different from the “stomach flu”.
- Injectable Vaccine is available for all children at the school clinic, regardless of insurance coverage. MNVFC vaccine will be available for those without vaccine coverage.
- Easy online screening and consent form to fill out and print. Use this link: http://www.health.state.mn.us/oep/surveys/flu/iivall.pdf
- Contact your school office or Otter Tail County Public Health for a consent form if
unable to do online.
- A parent/guardian present is required for all kids 4th grade and below to receive their
- This is a GREAT opportunity to get your family vaccinated.